Website Privacy Statement of Les Cotils Ltd
We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting any personal data you voluntarily share with us. It will be treated in accordance with The Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017 and the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why do we need and what do we do with your personal Data?
- We need your data in order to provide you with an effective service e.g. communicating with you.
- For some services we may need to collect sensitive personal data e.g. medical information, details of a disability.
- We regard your data as confidential and will not disclose it other than as stated in this Privacy Statement or to meet any legal obligation.
- With your permission, we may use your data to occasionally send you information. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time.
How long will we keep your data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to meet the purposes we collected it for and to satisfy any legal, accounting and reporting requirements.
Who do we share your data with and why?
When necessary, we share your data with trusted partners in order to provide you with the service you require from us.
What data do we hold about you?
- Your name.
- Your contact details.
- Any other information you voluntarily share to allow us to provide you with the service you require.
- Details of your use(s) of our services.
- Please see here for details concerning our website.
What rights do you have?
- To be informed about how we use your personal data (the purpose of this Privacy Statement).
- To request a copy of your personal data and ask for it to be updated if it is incorrect. You can update or amend your information by contacting us as below.
- Under certain conditions as detailed in Article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data.
If you have any queries concerning your data, please email email@example.com.
Acceptance of this Policy
Updated June 2019