17th December 2020
We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who supported us during 2020; a challenging but successful year!
Here’s a quick recap of some of the highlights:
- In January, we held a curry and quiz night raising money for G.R.O.W., which sold out!
- 2020 saw the inception of our Food for Families project, which supported local families during lockdown but providing cooked meals 3 times a week, as well as basic groceries.
- Whilst we were not able to welcome many guests from the UK and beyond, we were delighted to welcome guests from the Bailiwick for staycations, as well as guests from the Isle of Man
- A Sperry Tent was put up in the grounds over the summer months which was the venue for private parties, corporate barbecues and more!
- We hosted 3 murder mystery dinners, all very well attended, in July, August and November.
- We were able to host two different theme nights, ‘A Taste of Morocco’ and ‘Viva Italia!’
- Our ever-popular Christmas Dinner and Dance was a huge success, with great music from City Limits and a fabulous end to the year for all who attended
- The design of our Peace Garden was finalised, and work was started in December, aiming for completion in the Spring
We are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful island and to have been able to live our lives as close to normal as possible during the pandemic.
With best wishes for 2021
The Team at Les Cotils